Last Updated on January 6, 2019 by Tina
I was looking to enjoy the last fruits of summer, literally! Living in Florida I actually get access to yummy fruit year round but fruit and veggies at their peak of the season are generally the best. Full of flavor, perfectly ripe, and abundantly available. I decided to make a batch of Fresh Mango Peach Salsa to pair with my main course at dinner.
This Fresh Mango Peach Salsa is a great addition to pork, grilled chicken, or some fresh fish tacos. I like to make this with my 1905 Inspired Pork Tenderloin.
Easy to make this is packed with healthy nutrients! Combine your diced tomato, red onion, green pepper, mango, peach, and jalapeno into a bowl and toss with the juice of a naval orange. Serve immediately or make ahead for a topping for meal prep success.
Fresh Mango Peach Salsa
- 1 ½ cups diced and seeded fresh tomato
- ½ cup diced red onion
- ½ cup diced green pepper
- ½ cup diced mango
- ¾ cup diced peaches
- 2-3 tbsp finely diced and seeded jalapeno
- ½ of the juice from a naval orange ¼-1/2 cup
- Prepare all the fresh fruits and vegetables as indicated above, and toss in a bowl with orange juice.
- Can be served immediately or stored in an airtight container for up to three days.
Note: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.