Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links, and I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you for qualifying purchases as a participant in the Amazon Associates program.
I’ve always heard the monkey bread is delicious, however, once I made my Instant Pot Monkey Crack Bread…I was totally addicted! I was skeptical at first wondering what a traditionally oven baked dessert would turn out in the Instant Pot. As it turns out, I didn’t need to worry at all!
This is a dump-and-push-start dessert from heaven! I made this and couldn’t seem to stop eating it! The kids were all about testing this recipe and felt like I should have tested it more. But, I think my Instant Pot Monkey Crack Bread turned out perfect! Don’t forget to PIN this for later because you will definitely want to try this out!
To start, melt the butter. Add to this the cinnamon, white sugar, and dark brown sugar then mix well. Now, it’s really important that you use dark brown sugar for this recipe at this gives the bread that over the top sweetness without having to top it with icing.
Cut the refrigerated biscuits into quarters, and put in a bowl. Add to this the sugar mixture, and stir well.
Stir well to get all the individual pieces coated well.
Thanks Add this to the pan you plan to cook the Instant Pot Monkey Crack in. I used a 7-inch Fat Daddio round cake pan for mine, be sure to grease a little or spray with cooking spray prior to filling the pan.
Cover the pan tightly with foil. Place your rack in the Instant Pot with two cups of water. Seal the lid according to your manufacturers directions. Cook on high pressure for 38 minutes. Once the cooking is complete do a 15-minute natural pressure release. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes prior to serving. Serve immediately or cover to keep for a few days. If it lasts that long! LOL 🙂
Instant Pot Monkey Crack Bread
- 2 12-ounce cans Refrigerated Biscuits I used buttery ones
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter 12 tablespoons
- 2 tsp cinnamon generous
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 cups water for cooking in Instant Pot
- Melt butter, then add the cinnamon, dark brown sugar, and white sugar. Combine well.
- Cut refrigerated biscuits into quarters. Add sugar mixture to biscuits and mix until the pieces are evenly coated.
- Spray a 7-inch cooking pan with high sides (like a Fat Daddio) with cooking spray, and add mixture to pan. Cover tightly with foil.
- Add wire rack that came with your Instant Pot in the cooker, add the two cups of water. Place the pan in the Instant Pot and close the lid. Cook on high pressure for 38 minutes with a 15-minute natural pressure release. Once cooked cool for 10-minutes on a wire rack.
- Serve immediately, or store leftovers in an airtight container for up to three days.
Note: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
The Usual Suspects