Instant Pot BBQ Hawaiian Little Smokies are a quick and easy appetizer for your game day celebrations, holiday parties, office potlucks, or just for a quick weeknight dinner served over rice. These are great to pair up on your party menu with my Instant Pot No Fail Buffalo Chicken Meatballs!
My Other Recipes
What are little smokies?
Little smokies are a smoked cocktail sausage that is part of the Hillshire Farm product line. These are a popular party food that can be made in a variety of ways. They are pretty yummy as mini pigs-in-a-blanket.
Prep the little smokies for cooking
As far as Instant Pot appetizers go these couldn't be easier or more yummy. Put two packs of Little Smokies, the chopped jalapeno, smoked paprika, and your favorite BBQ pork rub into your Instant Pot.
To this add the seedless raspberry jam.
Add the barbecue sauce, reserved pineapple juice, and pineapple chunks then stir to combine.
Cook the lil smokies
Seal the lid on the pressure cooker and cook on high (normal) pressure for 1 minute then follow with a 5 minute natural pressure release.
I enjoyed sharing one of my favorite appetizer recipes with you! If you enjoyed this one you may like these other appetizer recipes like Italian Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms or take your Instant Pot on vacation with some of these recipes!
Instant Pot BBQ Hawaiian Little Smokies
- 2 packages Little Smokies 14.5 ounces
- 1 jalapeno cored, seeded, and finely diced
- 1 teaspoon BBQ pork rub
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ cup seedless raspberry jam
- ½ cup reserved pineapple juice
- 1 jar BBQ sauce 18 ounces
- 2 cans pineapple chunks 20 ounces each, drained except for reserved juice
- Combine all ingredients in Instant Pot, and stir to combine.
- Seal the lid and cook on high (normal) pressure for 1 minute and then follow with a 5 minute natural pressure release.
- Times and amounts are for both a 3- and 6-quart Instant Pot.
- Serve immediately or store up to one week in an airtight container.