Air Fryer Frozen Texas Toast Garlic Bread is an easy side dish to prepare in the air fryer for your soup or pasta dishes. Cook the frozen garlic bread from frozen and have it ready for dinner in just a few minutes.
Why this works
- Simple side dish - take the Texas cheese toast straight from the freezer to your air fryer for a quick compliment to your meal just like my Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Asparagus.
- No pre-heating needed - no need to make your wait time longer since you don't need to heat up the air fryer prior to toasting the garlic bread. Such a quick side for some Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs!
- Crispier - the air fryer frozen Texas toast garlic bread turns out crispier and more yummy than cooking this in the oven. Apple chips also turn out so good in the air fryer!
Ingredients you will need
Here is a quick snapshot of the ingredients you'll need. Scroll down to the recipe card where you'll find exact measurements.
- Frozen garlic bread - you can use any garlic toast or Texas toast with or without cheese.
How to make this
Step 1: Air fry the Texas toast garlic bread
Place the frozen garlic bread or Texas cheese toast in the air fryer. If using the air fryer lid you can double-deck them. Note that the bottom layer will require a couple minutes on top to finish.
Cook at 390-degrees for 4-minutes. If your bread is not topped with cheese, flip and then cook an additional 4-minutes.
Keep an eye on the cook time as some air fryers may run hotter than others and may need less time then what I have suggested. Also, the reverse may be true and your air fryer may need a few more minutes. If you preheat your air fryer you may need to reduce the cook time.
Be sure not to overcrowd the basket, and if you're garlic bread is to large you can cut it into pieces.
Yes, cook for 2-3 minutes in the air fryer at 350-degrees then serve immediately.
Yes, at 400-degrees for 4-6 minutes flipping halfway through.
No, it will constrict the air flow and it won't reheat the garlic bread properly.
Storage & reheating
This is best served immediately, but can be stored in an airtight container or bag for up to three days. Reheat in the air fryer at 350-degrees for 2-3 minutes or until warmed back up.
More Instant Pot recipes
Did you try this recipe? Why not leave a star rating and/or a review in the comment section below to tell us about it! I always love hearing your feedback. Be sure to sign up for our email list, or follow us on Pinterest, Facebook, or Instagram!
Air Fryer Frozen Texas Toast Garlic Bread
- 8 slices frozen garlic bread or Texas toast
- Place garlic bread or Texas toast in air fryer basket.
- Cook at 390-degrees for 4 minutes.
- If the bread is not topped with cheese then flip and cook an additional 4-minutes.
- Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container for up to three days.
- To reheat, place in air fryer for 2-3 minutes at 350-degrees.
Don't forget to join our Facebook Group for Instant Pot and Air Fryer recipes!