Instant Pot Cheesy Ranch Potatoes are a quick and easy side dish that the whole family will love. With just a few ingredients and minimal ingredients you’ll have a new family favorite that will keep them asking for more!
MY OTHER RECIPES
Monday is Meatloaf is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Prep the potatoes
Take your baby Yukon Gold or Red potatoes and cut in halves or quarter depending on how big they are, and then place in the Instant Pot. Any type of waxy potato will work for this recipe.
Combine the chicken bouillon, salt, pepper, and ranch seasoning in a measuring cup. Stir to combine, and pour over the potatoes. If you don’t have packets just use two Tablespoons of ranch seasoning from the large jar.
Cooking and finishing the potatoes
Seal the lid on the Instant Pot and cook on high pressure (normal) for 7 minutes. Once cooking is complete follow with a quick release. Remove potatoes to a large serving bowl leaving the liquid in the pot.
Add the butter, shredded cheese, and cream cheese to the Instant Pot. Turn on saute, and stir constantly until all the cheese is melted. Pour on top of the potatoes, and toss to coat. Enjoy your Ranch Potatoes immediately, or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to one week.
Instant Pot Cheesy Ranch Potatoes
- 3 pounds baby red potatoes halved or quartered
- 2 1-ounce packet Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 cup cheddar or colby-jack shredded cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- Cut potatoes in halves or quarters depending on size, and then place in Instant Pot.
- Combine chicken broth, ranch seasoning, salt, and pepper in measuring cup. Pour on top of potatoes.
- Seal lid and cook on high pressure for 7 minutes. Do a quick release according to your manufacturer’s direction.
- Remove potatoes to large bowl, and leave liquid in pot. Add to the liquid in the pot the butter, shredded cheese, and cream cheese. Turn onto saute stirring constantly until everything is melted. Pour over potatoes and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for up to three days.