It's the most wonderful time of the year, and if you're looking for some of the best Christmas candy recipes then we've got you covered. Making homemade candy gifts for the holiday doesn't need to be hard so we've gathered together some recipes to help make it easy!
- Why make homemade Christmas Candy?
- 1. Instant Pot Hard Tack Candy
- 2. Marzipan Chocolates
- 3. Grinch Fudge in a Jar
- 4. Soft Salted Caramels
- 5. Chocolate Gift Boxes
- 6. Chocolate Marshmallow Bars
- 7. Mocha Chocolate Truffles
- 8. Instant Pot Peanut Butter Fudge
- 9. Easy Peppermint Bark
- 10. Easy Holiday Rocky Road
- 11. Dairy-Free Chocolates
- 12. Mazapan Recipe
- 13. Peanut Butter Cups
- 14. Peanut Butter Bon Bons
- 15. Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans
- 16. Dark Chocolate Almond Clusters
- 17. Vegan Amaretto Truffles
Why make homemade Christmas Candy?
Create a lifetime of fond holiday memories by putting on your apron and joining your family in the kitchen to have fun making homemade candies.
Traditionally marzipan candies and candy canes have been eaten for centuries around the world. In fact, we still use candy canes to decorate our trees to this day.
Be sure to make a few of these Christmas candy recipes to eat or give away as homemade gifts during the Christmas season!