Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links, and I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you for qualifying purchases as a participant in the Amazon Associates program.
Have you tried egg roll in a bowl? Well, if not you really should. Continuing my adventures with my wonderful new kitchen tool I made Instant Pot Pork Egg Roll in a Bowl for my meal prep this week. It was totally delish and easy to make!
Let’s get this egg roll party started! Set you Instant Pot to the saute function and let preheat. Add either stir fry oil (which is wonderfully fragrant) or olive oil to the pot. Add in the ground pork, minced mushrooms, sliced green onions, fresh ginger, minced garlic, soy sauce, pepper, hot red pepper flakes, sherry vinegar, and fish sauce. Cook until the pork is no longer pink.
Once cooked add in chicken broth and the bag of coleslaw mix. Cook for two minutes.
Place lid on Instant Pot and lock into place. Set to manual high pressure cook for zero minutes. (Yes, that is absolutely a thing! :)) Once finished do a quick release according to manufacturer’s instructions.
If preparing on the stove top, just cover the pan for a 3-5 minutes to soften the cabbage then serve.
Serve immediately, or refrigerate for up to one week for healthy lunches with your Instant Pot Pork Egg Roll in a Bowl! For more healthy meal prep options or weeknight dinners check out Instant Pot Quick Easy Shrimp Scampi Recipe or Keto Shrimp Scampi Zoodle Skillet!
Instant Pot Pork Egg Roll in a Bowl
- 1 pound ground pork
- Stir Fry Oil or Olive Oil for frying
- 2 tsp fresh ginger grated
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 2 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp hot red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1/2 tsp fish sauce
- 1/2 cup mushrooms minced
- 1/3 cup green onions sliced
- 16 ounces prepackaged coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Set Instant Pot to saute to preheat. Add stir fry oil or olive oil to pan. Add pork, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, pepper, hot red pepper flakes, fish sauce, sherry vinegar, mushrooms, and green onions. Cook until pork is no longer pink.
- Add coleslaw mix, and chicken broth to pan. Stir well.
- Place lid in place and lock. Set to Manual High Pressure for zero minutes, and then quick release per the manufacturer's instructions.
- If preparing on the stove top then cover for 3-5 minutes or until coleslaw mix has softened.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for up to one week.
Note: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
The Usual Suspects