If you enjoy soup season or love soup all year round then you'll love this collection of easy Instant Pot Soup Recipes. If you're looking for a quick and delicious meal for a busy weeknight soup is a great way to get dinner on the table.
- Why Instant Pot Soups are so great!
- 1. Instant Pot Split Pea Soup
- 2. Instant Pot Tortellini Soup
- 3. Instant Pot Lemongrass Chicken Bone Broth
- 4. Instant Pot Beef Barley Soup
- 5. Instant Pot Cheddar-Ale Soup
- 6. Instant Pot Red Lentil Soup
- 7. Instant Pot Wonton Soup
- 8. Instant Pot 15 Bean Soup
- 9. Instant Pot Vegan Mushroom Stew
- 10. Instant Pot French Onion Soup
- 11. Instant Pot Steak and Potato Soup
- 12. Vegan Cashew Carrot Ginger Soup
- 13. Sweet Corn Soup with Rosemary
- 14. Instant Pot Navy Bean Soup
- 15. Healthy Pumpkin Soup
- 16. Cauliflower Jalapeno Popper Soup
- 17. Instant Pot Minestrone Soup
Why Instant Pot Soups are so great!
A warm bowl of soup is some of the best comfort food in the world, and serving it up with a crusty slice of homemade bread really puts it over the top.
Making soup in your Instant Pot is a super quick and delicious way to enjoy some of these amazing soups every week.
You can pair up one of these Instant Pot Soup Recipes with some French bread, biscuits, or breadsticks. Some of these Instant Pot Soup Recipes make a great appetizer for beef tips or roasted chicken.
One of these easy Instant Pot Soup Recipes is sure to entice you to make an incredible dinner for your family that is easy on you and doesn't take a lot of time to prepare.
Leave a Reply