Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links, and I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you for qualifying purchases as a participant in the Amazon Associates program.
Instant Pot Cheeseburger Mushroom Pasta is a quick weeknight dinner that comes together easily in the Instant Pot. An easy dinner that the kids love to eat that is packed with cheesy goodness, and adds a little veggie to the meal. Don’t forget to PIN it for later!
Dice one onion, and turn the Instant Pot on to the saute function. Add the onions to the pot with some olive oil with the sliced mushrooms and cook for a few minutes. If you don’t like mushrooms you can always substitute with another vegetable. If you use frozen just be sure to add them in at the same time as the beef broth below.
Add the ground beef, salt and pepper to taste, and cook until no longer pink.
Drain off excess grease. Add Velveeta, Colby Jack Cheese, and Cream Cheese then melt. Add the beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, hot sauce, and pasta. Any pasta with a max cook time of ten minutes should work for this recipe. Seal the Instant Pot, and cook on high pressure for 4 minutes then do a quick release (slowly – mind the pasta as you might have some extra liquid try to come out when releasing the pressure so you can release in short bursts if needed). Add one additional cup of Colby Jack cheese and usalted butter to pot, set to saute to melt. Serve immediately, or store leftovers in an airtight container for up to one week.
If you enjoyed this Instant Pot Cheeseburger Mushroom Pasta you may like Instant Pot No Fail Buffalo Chicken Meatballs, Instant Pot Quick Easy Shrimp Scampi, or Mom’s Rainy Day Slow Cooker Navy Bean Soup!
Instant Pot Cheeseburger Mushroom Pasta
- 1 onion diced
- 8 ounces mushrooms sliced
- 2 tbsp garlic minced
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 16 ounces Cavatappi pasta or any 10-minute cook pasta
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp seasoned salt
- 2 4 ounces packets of Velveeta cheese
- 2 cups Colby Jack cheese shredded
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 cups unsalted beef broth
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- Dice onion, and slice mushrooms. Mushrooms can be substituted for another vegetable if you like. If using frozen vegetables then add with beef broth below. Turn on Instant Pot to saute function, add olive oil to pot for cooking. Add the onion and mushrooms then cook for three minutes.
- Add garlic, cook for thirty seconds then add beef. Add seasoned salt, and salt/pepper to taste. Cook until no longer pink.
- Add Velveeta cheese, one cup of Colby Jack Cheese, and cream cheese then stir until melted.
- Add beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, pasta, and hot sauce to Instant Pot. Close and seal lid. Cook on high pressure for 4 minutes, and then do a quick release according to the manufacturers instructions. I recommend since it is pasta to release in short bursts.
- Add the remaining Colby Jack cheese and unsalted butter with Instant Pot on saute until melted and combined. Serve immediately, or store leftovers in an airtight container for up to one week.
Note: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
The Usual Suspects