Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links, and I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you for qualifying purchases as a participant in the Amazon Associates program.
After a long weekend of cooking big meals, Monday night was much easier this week with this Instant Pot Quick Easy Shrimp Scampi Recipe. Served on a bed of cauliflower rice pilaf straight from the freezer section this was on the table in mere minutes! And, bonus points for a healthy dinner!
Full of flavor you can dial up the spice or keep it as is!
Shrimp Scampi has always been a family favorite that I’ve loved preparing for my family for years! Cooking it on the stove is a breeze but the Instant Pot makes it so much quicker! I also use this recipe and pair the shrimp with Alfredo pasta if we feel like digging into some carbs! Yum!
Start by peeling and deveining a pound of shrimp. Set the Instant Pot to the saute function and melt the unsalted butter. Add the minced garlic, hot red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper to the Instant Pot. Cook for a minute or two then add the shrimp.
Add one cup of water, and cook in the Instant Pot on high pressure for two minutes. Once done quick release, and add lemon juice to shrimp. Serve immediately. This is delicious paired with a salad, zoodles, or cauliflower rice. Enjoy your Instant Pot Quick Easy Shrimp Scampi Recipe! If you’d like some other healthy options or easy weeknight dinners check out our Instant Pot Pork Egg Roll in a Bowl, Mom’s Slow Cooker Rainy Day Navy Bean Soup, or Quick Sweet Orange Savory Tilapia Dinner!
Instant Pot Quick Easy Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- 1 pound shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 tbsp garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp hot red pepper flakes Optional: add 1/4 tsp for additional heat
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 lemon juice only
- Peel and devein the shrimp.
- Set Instant Pot to saute function, and melt butter. Add garlic, hot red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper to pot. Cook for two minutes, and add shrimp.
- Add one cup of water to the Instant Pot, put lid on, and cook on high pressure for two minutes. Once finished do a quick release.
- Add several drops of lemon juice from half of a lemon to finish off.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Note: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
The Usual Suspects